- Ensure that Java 7 or greater is installed on your computer:
If Java is not installed, download and install Java.
- Create an empty directory where you would like OTAP to be installed.
- Download the otap.jar file.
- Place otap.jar in the recently-created OTAP directory.
- Make otap.jar executable. This can be done in two ways:
- Launch OTAP by double clicking on otap.jar. Follow the prompts to install the necessary support files.
- OTAP can also be launched from the command line:
java -jar /path/to/otap/directory/otap.jar