Motor and Process Video
Social Interaction Video
Powerful Practice Resources
Motor and process skills
Ken offers an opportunity for you to observe and rate a person’s quality of occupational performance as he performs a personally-relevant daily life task. We recommend you proceed as follows:
- As needed review the details of how to implement a performance analysis in Chapter 7 of your Powerful Practice book.
- View the Video and take observational notes. We recommend you observe the video twice. Pay attention to what he agreed to do and compare that to what he actually did.
- Use Appendices A and B in your Powerful Practice book to rate the quality of the observed motor and process skills and his overall quality of performance.
- Compare your ratings to those on our rating form for motor and process skills. As you do so, keep in mind that our ratings are not “the” answers, they are “our” ratings. You may have different reasons for giving the rating you gave and you may be more or less strict in your ratings than we are. But your overall pattern of ratings should be similar to ours.
- View the Assessment of Motor and Process Skills Results Report for Ken to get an idea of how his standardized Assessment of Motor and Process Skills motor and process measures would be interpreted from criterion- and norm-referenced perspectives.
Social interaction skills