Online AMPS Course Access and Course Deadlines
Once you complete your purchase, an email will be sent to you within 1-2 business days with information on how to start the online AMPS course. You must start the course within 30 days of purchase. We recommend that you wait until you receive your AMPS manuals before starting the course.
In addition, you must complete the course within 30 days of starting the course.
Manual Shipping Information
The most current AMPS manuals will be shipped to you at the time of your order.
- Please allow 5–7 business days to receive your manuals if you are located within the United States.
- Please allow 10–14 business days to receive your manuals if you are located outside of the United States.
If you are enrolling multiple people in this course, you will be required to enter participant information at checkout. Please ensure you have the unique name and email address for each course participant.
You will earn 25 contact hours for this entire certification course.
Minimum System Requirements
For an optimal online learning experience, we recommend the following minimum system requirements of your computer, laptop, tablet (iPad mini or larger):
- High-speed Internet connection
- Screen resolution: 1024 by 768
- Screen size: 7.87 inches (200 mm) by 5.3 inches (134.7 mm)
- Up-to-date web browser; for information on updating your web browser, click here
Due to the instant access and digital nature of this course, all purchases for the online AMPS course are non-refundable and non-transferable.