Online AMPS Course
$795.00 – $995.00
Online AMPS Training Course
The online AMPS course is suited for those who require or prefer a self-paced and flexible option to the in-person AMPS training course.
If you would like to purchase course registrations for five or more people for the bulk rate of $895 per occupational therapist or $750 per occupational therapy student, select a quantity of 5 or more below. The bulk rate will appear in your shopping cart.
The online AMPS certification course consists of:
- Online training (video lessons and AMPS Manual readings)
- Testing 10 actual people using the AMPS and submitting that data for analysis (you have the opportunity to test additional people if your scoring is found to be invalid)
- You may start the course at any time after your purchase once you have received the course access instructions and the course manuals
- You have 3 months from the date you start the course to complete the online lessons, test 10 people, and submit the data for analysis
- Once your submitted data is found to be valid, you have successfully completed the AMPS certification course and are an AMPS certified occupational therapist
- You will earn 45 contact hours for this entire certification course
- See the Online AMPS Course Overview for more information
Once you complete your purchase, an email will be sent to you within 1-2 business days with information on how to start the online AMPS course. We recommend that you wait until you receive your AMPS manuals before starting the course.
You will be shipped the following product free of charge:
PLEASE READ THIS CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE: Due to the instant access and digital nature of this course, all purchases for the online AMPS course are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you are purchasing multiple quantities of this product, you will be required to enter participant information at checkout. Please ensure you have the unique name and email addresses for each course participant.
Occupational therapy practitioners will receive a 3-year software license. Occupational therapy students will receive a 1-year software license.