To become certified in the ACQ-SI:
ACQ-SI Course Objectives
The ACQ-SI course can be completed by enrolling in an online course. This course consists of 13 contact hours.
- Administer, score, and interpret the ACQ-SI in a valid and reliable manner
- Use the ACQ-SI to promote occupation-centered and client-centered practice
- Integrate the ACQ-SI into your occupational therapy practice
- Use ACQ-SI results to plan occupational therapy interventions
Once you have completed an ACQ-SI course, the next step is to complete the rater calibration process. The rater calibration process ensures that your ACQ-SI results are valid and reliable. This unique process is included at no extra cost in all ACQ-SI certification courses.
During the rater calibration process, you will:
- Administer the ESI* and ACQ-SI to 10 people
- Submit your data to CIOTS for analysis
- Receive detailed feedback based on your submitted data
Once your scoring is shown to be valid, you will receive an individualized code that unlocks powerful reports and your clients’ ACQ-SI measures based on your unique scoring severity.