To become certified in the ACQ-OP:
ACQ-OP Course Objectives
The ACQ-OP course can be completed by enrolling in an online course. This course consists of 13 contact hours.
- Administer, score, and interpret the ACQ-OP in a valid and reliable manner
- Use the ACQ-OP to promote occupation-centered and client-centered practice
- Integrate the ACQ-OP into your occupational therapy practice
- Use ACQ-OP results to plan occupational therapy interventions
During the rater calibration process, you will:
- Administer the AMPS* and the ACQ-OP to 10 people
- Submit your data to CIOTS for analysis
- Receive detailed feedback based on your submitted data
Once your scoring is shown to be valid, you will receive an individualized code that unlocks powerful reports and your clients’ ACQ-OP measures based on your unique scoring severity.